A practical plan and process, end to end, to drive leads and sales with content...
A practical plan and process, end to end, to drive leads and sales with content marketing.
Interested in content marketing, particularly for B2B products?
In this course, we will go through the complete, 4-step content marketing process used by Audienti (formerly OMA) both with clients and in our own efforts to drive B2B lead generation efforts.
In this course, we’ll answer questions like:
- How to get inside the mind of your market, and build content that really interests them, even it you’re in a boring industry
- How to wire together blogs, offers, outreach, metrics and more to build a content marketing system that can systematically improve over time
- What types of content to produce, and what channels to use to promote it
- How to manage a content creation calendar, even if you’re not a journalist
- How to find promotional channels and influencers that are interested in your content
- How to tool your process for measurement
- What products and services we use today to get results
The course is structured in 19 video lessons. Each will take around 5 minutes. The entire course clocks in around 35 minutes. So, if you have an hour, you can knock this out over lunch!
Once you’ve completed the course, check out other resources we’ve developed at Audienti’s content marketing resources area.
- Marketers interested in leveraging a content marketing strategy
- SEO, social media, and PR professionals that are interested in leveraging content to drive their efforts
- IT professionals interested in understanding the rationale of the content marketing process and that types of tools are needed
|Section 1 : Introduction|
|1. What we will cover||00:00:00|
|2. Why do content marketing?||00:00:00|
|3. Our success with content marketing||00:00:00|
|4. The 4 step content marketing process||00:00:00|
|Section 2 : Creating interesting, relevant content|
|5. Creating interesting, relevant content||00:00:00|
|6. What kind of content should you produce?||00:00:00|
|7. Building stackable content||00:00:00|
|8. Managing content creation with Trello||00:00:00|
|Section 3 : Publishing content for conversion|
|9. Publishing content for conversions||00:00:00|
|10. Matching content to offers||00:00:00|
|11. Publishing, CRM & landing page tools||00:00:00|
|Section 4 : Getting content in front of your audience|
|12. Why you need to promote||00:00:00|
|13. Getting your content in front of your audience||00:00:00|
|14. Minimizing friction and maximizing natural ability to rank||00:00:00|
|15. Discovering channels and influencers||00:00:00|
|Section 5 : Learn and improving over time|
|16. Learning and improving with metrics||00:00:00|
|17. Metrics for each stage of the funnel||00:00:00|
|18. Tooling for measurement||00:00:00|
|Section 6 : Conclusions|
No Reviews found for this course.